We need you: Google Ads / SEA Manager m/f (in your home office, if desired)
UnitedAds has over 10 years of experience in the area of Google Ads / SEA.
Your tasks as Google Ads / SEA Manager m/f
- Operational support and strategic development of our Google Ads / SEA clients
- All customer communication and development
- Development, validation and implementation of concepts in the areas of PLA, Search, CSS, Remarketing, GDN, Smart Display Campaigns, Smartbidding, LIA
- Responsibility for media budgets including the associated tasks
- Create and communicate reports
- Proactive professional exchange with colleagues from other countries (DACH) as well as other departments and disciplines in order to achieve overall objectives
What you bring
- At least 1 year experience in performance marketing and operational management of Google Ads / SEA campaigns
- The will to learn and develop
- The discipline to master tasks independently
- Fluent german spoken and written
High demands on the quality of our own services and absolute customer orientation are important to us. Therefore we invest in the further education of our employees, in new and own technologies, automation and AI.
We trust in people who are willing to make a difference, who are enthusiastic about online marketing and who want to shape the future of digitalisation with us. Our online marketing team currently consists of 15 experts with up to 10 years of experience in the market.
Why you should work with us
The further development of your strengths is close to our heart. We offer our employees an advanced training program in which they can further specialize and develop professionally and personally.
Above all, we offer you the freedom to work 100% in your home office if you want or need to. For us performance counts, not presence.
If this task appeals to you, please send your complete application to email@example.com
We will then get in touch with you immediately.